Friday, October 16, 2009

Why Am I Blogging?

Why Am I Blogging?

I am not blogging because I have nothing else to do! I not blogging because it is the "hip" thing to do (I am too many years behind the curve). I am not blogging to make money (who in their right mind is going to advertize on my blog?).

I am going to start blogging for several reasons: 1) Blogging makes me think. Writing makes one exact; it makes one sort out the cobwebs, 2) Blogging helps others to know what I am thinking. These blogs will contain a lot of random thoughts. Admittedly, some will not agree with what I write and that is okay. 3) Blogging keeps me in touch with others. I hope that some people will read these blogs and respond.

These are a few reasons for me beginning this new adventure. I plan to blog as much as possible. I hope to make some new friends, keep people informed, to occassionaly write something worthwhile. So here we go.....

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment